Saturday, January 4, 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag - Updated


This is a bag from Clinique that I got as a free gift with some skin products inside. Its so cute and pretty and the colors are so bright and perk me up. Its also a good size though it may not look it. You'll be amazed at the amount of stuff that's in here. The only thing I haven't added is a daily moisturizer. I just usually use a cream once in the day so I did not put it in the bag but I am thinking one should still have a good moisturizer on hand. 

So this is a look at it in another angle:





And before I lay everything out, a peek inside:

It looks so cosy in there.

Now if you have already read that post about my best of makeup 2013 (click here) then you'll probably know that those are the products I threw into this bag and endeavored to start using up. So this post is going to be a bit redundant from that point of view, but its a fun thing to do...so here goes:


On the left hand side is the little Makeup Forever Pouch with the brushes that were mentioned before.

On the top left are the 3 makeup palette also mentioned.

In the center are the face products: All mentioned in the post, except for the primer which is actually in a compact version of the Magix primer by Avon. It gives medium coverage since it is tinted so can use that on its own as well.

On the bottom and right side are all the lip products and eye products I mentioned also. 

Sorry to disappoint that its mostly the same...almost the same, nevertheless I felt I had to do this as promised.

And I will be doing individual reviews of these things, some I have already done.

Have a nice day!








No comments:

Post a Comment