Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Favorites

Hello friends…


I am here with my first post in the “Favourites” series. Some things I have been loving and using the past month. Some new discoveries and some old favorites. Here goes...




Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
An old favourite of mine. Known to be a dupe for the famous Chanel Vitalumiere. Smells awesome. Flawless, medium to buildable coverage with a satiny/dewy finish.


The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish
Its a cleanser plus exfoliator in one. I have had it for a long time but rediscovered it last month and am using it regularly now. Leaves the skin soft and smooth.


EOS Lip balm
No favourite lipstick shade this month because I'm trying a couple of new shades but this lip balm is a constant in my routine since the day I got it. I have a severe case of chapped lips and am always on a lookout for a great lip balm and this one is awesome. Its moisturizing yet not tacky. The only downside for me is that the scent is a bit much but good thing is it soon wears off.


Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil in Noir Expert (Black)
Now who doesn't love rich black liner. This is my recent discovery. Its the XL version on the price of a normal liner. Super pigmented, ultra black, smooth and long lasting.


Nyx Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue 
I am in love with the Nyx Slide on Pencils. They are beautiful, super pigmented, very easy to apply and smudge-proof. I am reaching a lot for this particular shade which is a beautiful dark blue. Its a good change from the normal black and brown yet its not so in your face type color.


Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel in Dark Brown
A dual ended brow product with pencil on one side to draw the fill in the brows and gel on the other to set the brows. Great hassle free product.


Benefit High Brow Pencil
A creamy matte pale pink pencil which when used under the brows gives a very lifted refined look to the eye area. I am frequently reaching for this as a browbone highlight lately.


TheBalm Instain Blush in Toile (Strawberry)
Its a beautiful, long lasting bright coral pink blush. Its insanely pigmented so you need to use a very light hand. Love love love..


Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Color in Peppermint
So I jumped onto the mint nails bandwagon with this beautiful color and am totally loving it. The formula is great too. 2 coats gave a perfect opaque color and it lasted quite a few days without chipping.
Top to Bottom: TheBalm Instain Blush in Toile, Bourjois Kohl & Contour,
NYX Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue, Revlon Brow Fantasy, Benefit High Brow
So these were my monthly favorites and I hope you enjoyed them. If you would like some in depth reviews on any of these do let me know..

6 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, i think ill try the brow pencil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup do try.. its good stuff.. very natural looking... I picked it from duty free on my last visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did u get thebalm instain blush ...i have never heard of it.is the brand the balm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the brand is called theBalm. I got it from US. You can order it online. Kindly let me know where are you from so I that I can guide you accordingly.

      Delete