Thursday, January 16, 2014

Essentially Natural Foundation by No.7

This one I bought on a whim. Being winter, my skin was dry and even after washing with simple water it tended to get that dreaded stretchy feeling. I was looking for a hydrating formula, nothing heavy duty and something easily won on a day to day basis. Its pretty much what I did get....

Shade Cool Ivory



 Price: Around 90 dhs.

Packaging: Comfortable gray squeezy tube that dispenses little product at a time preventing a mess. There is a twisty cap. The gray color is a first for me.

the nozzle

The Product: Here is my take:

  • It is very light weight, with light to medium coverage, but you'll need to use a good amount to get medium coverage. But it will not feel heavy or look cakey....hence its name.
  • It blends smoothly, best with fingers and it evens out the skin tone. It will not cover hyper-pigmentation or acne related issues....but its not marketed that way.
  • It has a natural finish, it does not look like makeup but end result is you get a your skin but better and slightly glowy look. It does feel hydrating too.And it lasts an easy 6 hours without any touch ups...this one doesn't need powdering but powdering will increase the wear.
  • On the down side there is not a wide selection of shades...at least not at my boots.
So if you already have decent skin and you want a little extra this is the foundation for you. Otherwise not.


A drop of foundation...its a shade too light for me but adapts...

After blending, skin looks smoother and better...

Marks:  9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment