Saturday, December 7, 2013

What's in my out the door to-go Makeup Pouch?


Sometimes we're in such a darn hurry that we don't get time to even smear on some lipstick. For just such a situation, or if I have to be staying overnight someplace, I keep some hassle free easy to use products. A random moisturizer suffices as a primer which is usually haunting some dark nook and cranny in my purse but since the pouch is quite tiny, that does not get to hang out with the makeup itself. I would not normally use these makeup products or most of them if I have some time before headed out. I do admit that the only mirror I have is the tiny one that comes with the Bobbi Brown concealer but lets move on to the actual stuff:

From the top : Rimmel London Makeup Pouch
Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes Palette
Max Factor Mineral Foundation in Warm Almond
Lancome sample size Mascara-Virtuous
Sample size Urban Decay lip gloss (came in one of the Naked Palettes)
Ecotools powder brush
Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach
MAC blush in Raizin
Avon Everlasting Lipstick in Ginger
Essence Long Lasting eye pencil in 02 Hot Chocolate
Little brush that came in the Nude 'tude Palette by The Balm
Sigma Blending brush, travel size E25


What I do: 

1. After applying the corrector with my fingers on my dark circles, I apply the mineral foundation. I do not like the brush but one occasion it will do, as a matter of fact don't like the powder a whole lot either because even though it gives decent coverage, it has these micro shimmers. Its subtle, but its there. 

2. I sweep some Raizin in the contours of my cheek and blend it well. This is an amazing blush that can act as both contour and cheek color.

3. Next I apply the cream highlighting shade from the VS palette and then throw on a random selection of the shadows with the sigma E25 or the Nude 'tude shadow brush to pack on the shadow. They are very highly pigmented and give an amazing sheen. Then I either use the black liner with the Nude 'tude liner brush or use the brown Essence pencil for some definition. I'll do an in-depth review about it soon.

4. After mascara, I swipe the coral colored lipstick on and if needed, I apply some lip gloss in the center. Done!

What are your to go Makeup products? 


No comments:

Post a Comment