Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Clinique Blush in Precious Posey


This is probably one of the most gorgeous blushes I own. I read in a couple of places that this is a better version of Nars Orgasm blush, but though I can’t personally attest to that, I believe these claims not to be far fetched. After having seen numerous swatches online I am convinced this must be true and this is why:

Price: I don’t remember exactly but it should be in about the 150 dhs range or so.


Packaging: B E A utiful…the cover is a sleek and metallic and when you flip it over its transparent so you can see the blush and the brush that comes with it. The brush is also quite usable. Its contoured and very soft. 







Product: This is the perfect mix of peach and coral and it has extremely finely milled micro shimmers which overall don’t show up as such on the cheeks, rather they give a luminescent glow. Its highly pigmented which means a little goes a long way. You barely need to touch your brush to this powder for the color to show up. Sometimes with highly pigmented blushes, it is an issue to blend it out seamlessly…not so for this blush. Also it is easy to build up or if you want you can use the lightest of touch to make it look sheer. The amount you get is also impressive and with the pigmentation this baby packs I don’t think I’ll be hitting pan on it anytime soon.

The mirror and brush are pretty handy.

On the left is a swatch if you want a more vibrant look or on the right side, more blended and sheered out.



Marks: 10/10

1 comment: