Monday, December 30, 2013

Makeup and Beauty Resolutions for 2014




Come 2014 I feel I could do with some improvements and take some steps to really stick to new resolutions in all facets of life, but in this blog, I’ll be telling you about makeup and beauty resolutions…not that they totally go down the drain by the end of the first month. But no harm in trying once again.




1. Take better care of my skin:


This means stay hydrated, moisturize, apply the tonnes of moisturizers, night creams and eye creams lying around and doing it...here's the magic word....regularly.

2. Remove makeup at all costs before sleeping:



Pretty much everyone is guilty of this one...but better late than never to turn over a new leaf than waking up with smudged liner and weird breakouts.

3. Shake it up a little, step out of my comfort zone:



Really need to start use those bright wacky colors in my makeup stash that look so pretty, but never really getting around to using...just staying in the safe neutral zone. 

4. Out with the old, in with the new:


Have to chuck out the stuff that smells funky or past expiration date. I will probably do this when I put together a new ensemble of a go to makeup bag...which incidentally, is another resolution.

5. Think twice before splurging:


First off, so many expensive products have such nice cheaper drugstore alternatives...so will do more research on that. Also if it is already in my stash, no need for something which is essentially the same but has a neater sales gimmick attached.


Do you have any resolutions? LMK.





No comments:

Post a Comment