Sunday, March 2, 2014

NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan

I'm a big fan of bronzers. They're used to either warm up the complexion or for contouring. And though I hardly ever do the former, I always always do the latter. It's makes my somewhat round face look slimmer and I like the effect.

My all time favorite is the Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing Base, but it is a cream product. If I had to choose one favorite all time powder bronzer, this would be it. And for good reason.


It comes in a couple of more shades but this is the deepest. I could have gone a shade lighter, but I just think if the product is more pigmented I can always use a light hand, and the product will last longer. Since I use bronzer primarily for contouring and not bronzing, a deeper shade makes more sense. 



Price: About 50 -60 dhs.

Packaging: The black casing is sleek and good quality, there is a mirror inside, that's always handy. 

Product: Silky smooth texture, completely matte, not too muddy but not too orangy and very long lasting. At the price it is a sure winner. And there is decent amount at about a third of an ounce. NYX packaging always reminds me a little of MAC.


NYX Bronzer in deep tan

Swatched

As you can see its very pretty and the color is bang on. Even fair people can use it. It's also the ultimate crease color for your eyes.

Marks: 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment