Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation


This foundation is like a super hero. If it were a food, it would be a staple in your everyday diet. What I am saying is that it’s one of those type of products that you really cant go wrong with, a good all rounder.



Onwards toward the review:





Price:  Around the 200 UAE Dhs margin depending on where you buy it from.

Packaging:  The glass bottle is pretty sturdy and elegant looking The pump dispenses the product in the perfect amount, not too much making a hot mess, but not too less. I find that one good squeeze of the pump is enough for my whole face. There are fine white swirls in the foundation. I am guessing that must be the part of the foundation that gives that nice luminosity. 

Product: This foundation is not overly dewy, not completely matte, it feels light, smells divine, blends like a dream. Its medium coverage but definitely buildable up to a decent full coverage without looking cakey. Okay I think you’re getting I love this product. After application it sets to a powder like finish, but doesn't come off as powdery, its more like your skin but better. Your skin looks luminous, but there is no shimmer or glitter, it’s more like a very flattering sheen. It lasts for the better part of the day too. I personally like to use my fingers but a brush or sponge will also work nicely. Another plus is that is has SPF 15…oh and its oil free, so good for all skin types.

The consistency is not too runny as you can see. 

After blending: An even tone, good coverage and simply beautiful.

With about 30 shades to choose from, most people will probably be able to get matched up. I’m in the shade 03.

Marks: 9.5/10

4 comments: