Friday, March 28, 2014

Dior Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Shade 257 Organdi Pink

Lip glosses are so pretty. Though to be honest, I do not have the passion for them as I do a lipstick, I still enjoy the sight of them in my hand bag. And of course it adds a nice shine to your lips when you need it or soothe parched lips in case you don't have a balm on hand.

Lip glosses are again, one of those products that I feel you can find easily in a drugstore. Some even beat the higher end ones. But lets face it, a dior is a dior period!

I don't think I'll ever splurge on a dior gloss ever. But having a sample size (still a pretty good amount) makes me feel all girly and feminine. This range of glosses comes in such a lovely array of colors.


Price: About 150 dhs- ouch...

Packaging: The original gloss looks like the above, but my sample size is cute too. There is a little brush applicator, but I find I have to reach in the tube a couple of times to get it all around my lips.

Shade 257- Organdi Pink

The wand has a brush tip.

Product: It's a nice gloss, not sticky, slight undefined type of scent- doesn't bother me and wears off within minutes. It's called reflect gloss for a reason....it has these extremely fine shimmer particles, notice I did not say glitter, because I don't think it is. Due to this fact, these glosses give off a beautiful high shine to the lips making them look fuller. The colors are quite sheer and I would not use them on their own, rather over some other lipstick. They last as you would expect any gloss to last, but the minute you grab your mid noon snack, you'll need to touch up. I like the gloss, but I could not justify buying it. If you're looking for a lip product to splurge in (Dior is after all to swoon over) then you should invest in this one.

A swatch of this gloss.


Marks: 8/10




No comments:

Post a Comment