Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pond's Age Miracle BB Cream

Oops, still stuck in history with BB creams when CC creams are the 'in' things these days. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good product whatever the time line may be regardless of popularity. Speaking of popularity, why aren't these more so I ask. The one or two reviews I have come across were positive, but this product is just another underdog that deserves a bit more respect.

I would have bought it some time back, but I couldn't because I could never somehow find my shade. But then I did, so hear are my thoughts...

Shade Beige

Price: 25-30 dhs

Packaging: It a has a reflective surface and a shiny twist it cap. The tube is somewhat flat and its squeezy giving you precise control over how much product comes out of the fine plastic nozzle.

Product: This actually has the coverage of light matte foundation, but its buildable. It's not tacky, glides on with no effort. I do not feel the need to powder it and it still holds well during the day. It's not drying, but its not very hydrating either. But it is comfortable. I'd say this was good for girls with normal to oily skin. 



It has an added benefit of and SPF of 30. And it has anti aging properties as BB creams usually do with intelligent Pro Cell Complex, that's the stuff that fights the aging. 

This beige is yellow based so it looks very natural.

It blends out to even skin tone and brighten, you can make out that I have blended only in the center.


If you have not had the chance to dip your feet in the world of BB creams, this would be a good start, Or if you want a light weight easy to maintain product, then I would recommend this.

Marks: 9.5/10




No comments:

Post a Comment