Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Skin Care Routine

It's sketchy at best. I have some skin care products that I have been pretty much using all my life. Since I never did have problematic skin, I just stuck to my favorite face washes, creams and such. I not strict about the regimen, but it exists and it was one of my resolutions to adhere to it better. Broke that one months ago. But I thought I have been asked about what skin care products I use and so today that's what I'll talk about. Let's be clear, skin care is important.....and it shows.

In the words of Coco Chanel:


So I have pretty much normal skin which used to lean on slightly oily, but now its a bit on the normal/dry side. These products can work across that range of skin type.

MORNING:

On waking up I use my facewash, pat dry and use a day cream. That's it. 

Facewashes: One of these three-




Day Creams: Die Hard Fan-




NIGHT TIME:

First I use one of the above facewashes, then I use a night cream which has more moisturizing and anti aging properties and then I add on a bit of eye cream.

Night creams: One of these 2



Eye Cream:

COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK:

I'll use a face scrub, toner and then a night cream. Waking up in the morning skin feels so soft and rejuvenated.

Face Scrubs: Current loves-



Toner:



So that was my simple skin care routine. Nothing fancy. Occasionally for more deep cleansing I'll use a mask for normal to combo skin. I don't have any specific brand. I just use whats available though I like the ones that easily peel off.

Hope that was useful, especially for the lazy girls like me.













No comments:

Post a Comment