Monday, March 17, 2014

Guest Post : Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 70 Hot Tamale

I am a huge fan of Maybelline brand in general but their blushes always tend to disappoint me. So when I heard that they are coming up with this new line of blushes called the Dream Bouncy Blush which have a revolutionary gel-like formula that applies like a cream and sets like a powder, I was quite intrigued to try one out.


I decided to pick the most vibrant shade of the collection called Hot Tamale as I had nothing like this in my stash.



Packaging is quite small made of plastic and a transparent lid on top.




Product itself is dome shaped with a spongy feeling and when pressed with finger it tends to bounce back up. Quite unique I must say. Best applied with fingers or a stippling brush.

Left: Swatch, Right: Blended

The color is a scary Red in pan but when applied its quite sheer and gives the most beautiful flush of corally color to the cheeks. Due to the gel like formula it glides on to the skin making blending quite easy. Since its sheer, its quite foolproof and you can build up the color according to your desired intensity without overdoing. Its very lightweight and doesn't feel tacky at all. It sure sets to a powder finish but isn't flat looking but gives a beautiful sheen. Everyone should try atleast one shade from this range.


No comments:

Post a Comment