Saturday, February 22, 2014

Favorite Liquid Eyeliner - The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner

I love my gel eye liners, I do. But some days its such a task to get my brush from my brush case and dig out the pot, struggle with the right amount and all that. On such days, my favorite thing to use is The Body Shop Eyeliner. I have experimented with many eyeliners, and though most fare well enough, nothing has quite yet beat this particular one. I find myself inevitably reaching for it again and again. And I'll tell you why.

The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner

Price: About 60-70 dhs.

Packaging: Looks like a bullet with a silver top. This is the old packaging, I believe the bottom half has the logo and name of product now. The brush does not bend too much, except for the every tip which has slight give. This gives me maximum control during application. I don't like it when the brush is too bendy or soft.


A closeup of the wand



Product: The product itself has the perfect consistency which means not too runny, not dry either. It applies smoothly, is very black, and as it dries it becomes completely matte. I don't prefer liners that have a glossy or slightly wet look, it just comes off as messy on my eyes.

You can just make out the consistency of the liner where the line starts and how it sets to a matte finish.


There is a slight down side that after a good 5 or 6 hours it tends to smudge slightly. It comes of easily with makeup remover, not stubborn like some liners are. Its not as long lasting as a gel liner. But its very convenient and I'll be repurchasing when it finishes.

Marks: 9/10





No comments:

Post a Comment