Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation

This is one of the very first foundations I used. I remember using it on my engagement day and I remember getting plenty of comments. To this day I love this foundation and the few that I have actually repurchased. The reason is that the climate back home is quite humid and even the a pretty dry skinned girl can end up with unflattering oily skin.

I'm in the shade 03


Price: Around the 100 dhs price range.

Packaging: It's a nice bottle with a good pump. So my favorite type of dispenser. It's nice and plain. It holds 30 ml, the standard amount that most brands sell.

Product: I would recommend this foundation for oily skins or normal to dry skins if you live in a humid area. Teens would benefit from this one if they are acne prone. The added SPF of 15 is an advantage as well. It holds up well, it is long lasting and the matte finish it gives doesn't completely wipe out the dimension and contours of your face even though it is a full coverage product. The shade 03 is a very good match for me. I think most girls would find a good match in their shade range. But as skin gets older its better to go for a moisturizing formula.

Half a pump

blended out

Marks: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment