Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint

Blush is so in these days and companies left and right are coming out with new formulas and innovative new products to add that extra bit of color to your cheeks. And adding blush is the best way to look more refreshed and adds that bit of health to your face. I am such a cheek product fanatic so I had to pick up one of these to review for you all.

Shade 002 Touch of Berry
There were only four shades available of which 2 were more coral and peach toned and the other 2 were pink tones. I picked up the darker of the 2 pinks since I did not really want a coral and the lighter of the pinks just did a vanishing act on me.

Price: Reasonable for 25 dhs.

Packaging: I'm not going to lie, its a small tube, like an eye primer tube size. But then you need like a third of a pea size to get one cheek done and the price is also not bad. It is a plastic squeezy tube and the product comes out a little at a time. So that's good.

The nozzle
Product: This is a real tint which means after application it truly just tints your skin with a sheer wash of color. I was pleasantly surprised by it. When the color initially comes out, it looks intimidating but as you start blending it sheers out in a matter of seconds till there is a luminous tint radiating from within your skin. It is also quite buildable. It smells pleasant, like a bouquet of flowers and this smell lingers ever so faintly, and I like it. There is no feeling of anything whatsoever on your skin, which is why it is a tint. I might even pick up one of those corals. As for longevity, when you first apply it you have to adjust the strength of color according to your preference and give it a good minute to set so that it seeps in. But once that step is done, it stays on for pretty much your entire day, but if you touch up with powder, this might decrease the look of your blush.

That's the amount needed for one cheek

Blended out

I don't have anything like this in my stash and its a very nice addition. Definitely worth trying for a lovely soft natural pop of color on your cheek. I also like how it gives a subtle glow. Would not recommend using over a matte foundation, more suitable to use with bb creams or dewy foundations.

Marks: 9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment