Thursday, April 24, 2014

Benefit Eye Bright Jumbo Eye Pencil

Sometimes, I like putting a white toned pencil in my inner rims to make my eyes look more wide awake as opposed to black kohl which is more intense. I've been using this jumbo pencil for a while now and thought I like the product itself, I do have some issues with it also.


Noe this is a slightly pink toned pencil. I believe they do one which is more flesh toned and beige called High Brow.


Price: About 80 to 90 dhs.

Packaging: It is a jumbo pencil that has to be sharpened. But mines does not sharpen well, I mean I can make do, but the wood seems all chippy and flaky, and I've tried a few different sharpeners.

Notice the flaky wood around the product

Product: The product itself is very nice. It's soft and creamy. The pink undertones brighten up the eyes without the obvious harshness of a straight out white eye pencil. It's a very long lasting formula and stays on the waterline for a good 4 to 5 hours, which is saying something since my eyes are very sensitive and keep watering, but this product does not agitate my eyes. 

I use it to highlight under my brows, on my inner water line, as a highlight in my inner corner and as a base for eyeshadows. It can also be uses as a matte highlighter on the tops of the cheek bones.

The camera is not picking up the slight pink tone.

I just wish it would sharpen with a bit more finesse but it is what it is, I love the product itself.

Marks: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment