Saturday, December 3, 2016

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (540 Hollywood Red)


Price: Depends from place to place, but the price my sister got it for was 1000 Pakistani rupees.

Packaging:  Such a nice and decent looking packaging. It kind of gives a high end lipstick look. And I really like the fact that the red line of the lipsticks have red and silver packaging and the neutral lippies have neutral kind of packaging.








Review:  Well, funny story- actually, the lipstick belongs to my eldest sister but I have used it more than her and personally suits me more than her (hint hint)... apart from that, let's start with the review.

The colour payoff is excellent but it is not exactly pure red, neither is it completely pink, something in between. The name is misleading. It has cool undertones to it... It can suit a major amount of the crowed out there. Has the scent of cocoa butter.

It has a satin finish, personally I like to blot it down with tissue.

This is one to use on your slightly off days, great pick me up shade.





Remarks:  Over all, it is a great reddish pink lipstick, quite long lasting.  On a scale of 10 I will give it a 9.

What do you people who have tried this lipstick think? Let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment