Sunday, June 14, 2015

Color Studio Professional Lipsticks

There's love at first sight, and there is falling in love steadily; which is what is happening between this brand and I. I brought a brush from this line on the advice of my sister (reviewed here) and just recently, my sister-in-law and I were standing at the display, pondering what to buy.

 As we stood their leisurely swatching things, ladies were coming up asking the sales woman to give them lipsticks with the particular lipstick name. My sister-in-law and I looked each other, a little surprised. Was this range the new MAC? It certainly looked like it from the way things were going. So we just took the plunge. We tried getting our hands on a matte shade, but it was sold out, so we picked out two from the creamy finish line. We got the two shades in 'Tornado' and 'Runway'.


Price: Extremely Affordable at 600 Rs. Available easily.

Packaging: Good, sturdy, looks and feels more expensive than it actually is. Love that the lid has a solid closure. It gives a loud click.

Product: Wow! Again wow! They feel creamy, but are not too over the top glossy... stay put for a decent amount of time (4 hours without reapplication) and have a faint rose smell. They have a wide selection of colors, something to suit everyone. 'Tornado' is a pinky coral shade. It's a brightening shade, takes a few years off as well. 'Runway' is more sophisticated. It is a very nice beigy nude that does not wash out the complexion. My sister hardly ever wears nudes, but after seeing this, even she is out to get one. 

In the bullet: Tornado and Runway

Swatched: Tornado and Runway

Marks: With Eid around the corner, girl get one! 10/10



1 comment:

  1. When I came upon your site, I must say your webpage is really cool I just love the content, its outstanding ! I’m in a bit of a rush in this instance to completely read your blog but I have favorited it. I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a great site.




    No Addiction | Air Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Slim 24 Pro |

    Body Buildo Powder | Step Up Height Growth | Hair Building Fiber | sandhi sudha oil

    ReplyDelete