Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tag by 'Allure By N'- 11 Things You Did Not Know About Me

I was so excited to write this post since even though I have done tag posts before, this is my first formal one in which I have been specifically tagged.

She has come up with some interesting questions and I hope to answer them as honestly as I can although some appear to be quite mind boggling...











Let's get started: 


Q1. Lipstick, Gloss, Lip stain, Balm, or Lip liner? Why?
       
Girl you should see my lippie collection. Love the bullets, feel, look, lipstick all the way!

Q2. When did you start your blog and what drove you to do so?
My blog is almost 3 years old. Since I had a great makeup collection and hold a passion for writing, it was the logical thing to do.  I figured reviews on makeup items, giving my two cents on whether they were worth it or not could help ladies out there make more informed choices. It's great fun as well.

Q3. What is your all time favorite movie?

Basically I love all kiddie movies that I used to enjoy watching with my kids. 

Q4. What is your blog about? Why did you choose this genre?

Pretty much got this covered in answer 2.

Q5. What is your proudest blog achievement?

My target of 20,000 hits was just a dream, but when it happened I felt so happy and proud that people were beginning to appreciate my work. Now I've hit 60,000 hits and still going strong! This maybe nothing for the big blog names out there but for me it's really something.

Q6. What are your holy-grail makeup products?

MAC MSF natural, MAC lipsticks, Urban Decay Basic Palette, Chanel Bronze Universel, Urban Decay Eye pencil in Perversion.

Q7. If you could choose only one lipstick shade to use for the rest of your life, which color would it be?

MAC Velvet Teddy (read review here).

Q8. How much time do you spend blogging?

A blog post can take upto an hour to do. I post once or twice a week. I have 2 more blogs, one on education and another on life lessons.

Q9. What is the name of your favorite blog/blogger?

I love Temptalia for all makeup related scoops. She has a great dupe list as well.

Q10. Favorite cosmetics brand?

This was really hard, but if I had to pick one, it would be MAC... but please let me include                   Rimmel...please...!

Q11. If you had a choice between your phone and your laptop, which would you pick and why?

Hmm... laptop, bit difficult to blog with your phone. Can always skype or email with folks from my laptop too.

This was fun to do and I tag everyone who reads this. Hope you enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment