Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beauty Wish List

What really reels you in when buying beauty products? Reviews? Recommendations? Packaging? Price? Ah, let me answer that...all of the above. Lately I've been eyeing a few products that I'm just itching to get, and I wanted to share these things with you as well...



My co-author on this blog already has a couple of these things...I'll put in the link to her review. So let's just hop right in...


1. Lorac Pro Palette: From what I've heard, this palette has the ultimate neutral shades and boasts unrivaled quality and pigmentation. Check out the review here. With a row of mattes and a row of shimmers, you can't go wrong.


2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: The foundation that keeps on going and is truly matte and has an amazing feel. Check out Mahwish's review here.


3. NYX Butter Glosses: Well a gloss that is super pigmented, lasts nicely, smells great and comes in tonnes of shades...yeah it's got me sold.


4. Ambient Lighting Powder Palette: This just became a permenant item and all the hype has made me curious. 3 in 1 seems like a good deal.


5. Lime Crime Lipsticks: Infamous for their funky colors and amazing pigmentation, I'd like to try this brand out, there are a few wearable everyday colors.



6. The Body Shop Drops of Youth: How enticing is this name, especially to a 30 something mom....and I hear all good things. 


7. The Beauty Blender Sponge: It's so costly for a sponge, but why does everybody rave it about it? You have to wet it, squeeze out the excess water and then bounce the foundation onto your face to get a truly flawless and natural finish. 



To be honest, a girl will always that one more item she wants to add to her collection of whatever she is fond of, be it beauty or jewelry or clothes. But these are things that I really would love to add to my collection.

I look forward to hearing about what products or items are on your wishlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment