Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Body Shop Face and Body Brush

I know it's been a while, but nevertheless I'm back again with another review, this time about one of my all time fav brushes.

I don't have much experience with MAC brushes, but I do have my fair share of Sigma brushes and some of the Real Technique brushes and both are wonderful, but as far as a powder brush is concerned, I relly like this one.

The Body Shop Face and Body Brush

Price: A little hefty at about 80-90 Dhs.

Product: I love that it can up straight because of its wide based handle. On the downside however, putting it in your brush roll or makeup bag will not really work out for you. So it lies mostly in the upright position on my vanity.

Close up of the brush head

The quality of the bristles are super luxurious. You'll not want to put the brush down once you start fiddling around with it. The size is good but not too large, the tapering on top is perfect to get in those hard to get places like the sides of your nose, yet it disperses the powder and blends it without any effort. Since the brush is not overly fluffy, you can use it for building up your powder pretty effectively- a tad less than using a sponge or puff I'd say. So it really is ideal for brushing on a compact or blotting powder or setting powder when makeup is done.
The bristles fanned out by applying slight pressure

It's works well to warm up skin with bronzer. I have been known to use it occasionally for blush too.

I think its relatively easier to clean than most other synthetic brushes.

It's definitely worth looking into if you're looking for a powder brush.

Marks: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment