Friday, May 1, 2015

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Instant Smoothing Serum

Well time just keeps on ticking away, and although I have rather good skin for a woman in her late 30's, I can't be kidding myself that the effects of aging won't catch up sooner or later. The objective of course, is the latter. I usually have skin care samples lying around that I use every now and then, but when those ran out I actually panicked, ever so slightly, but panic I did. And so as my brother, his wife and 2 children and my mom were on their way out to the department store, I invited myself to tag along. "Oh, don't worry about the kids, I'll keep an eye on them, you all just concentrate on your shopping," I said. Little did they know about my diabolical plan of giving them the slip at the beauty department. At any rate, I managed to tell my mom to hang on the kids while I step away for a moment. A moment, that's a laugh. The choices were endless. I ended up picking up the product mentioned above. I hadn't read any reviews and had no idea what I was signing up for.



Price: Reasonable at about 1100 Rupees

Packaging: Nice, sleek, the pump makes it all very sanitary. There is no cap for the top of the pump, it's the twisty type. Twist it one way to open, and the other to close. The pump dispenses the right amount of product, not too much, not too little.

Product: So don't sue me for throwing away the box, the 7 wonders were written on it, but they were your usual expected claims of battling wrinkles, pigmentation etc. I've been using this regularly for the past 2 weeks and I have to say, I am really liking it.., I developed a little hyperpigmentation during my pregnancy, that is clearing away, skin does look smoother and fresher, and it makes for a great makeup base because on application it has a silicony sort of feel. I will go so far as to say I'll be repurchasing after I'm through with it. It's moisturizing without being oily which is a plus for daytime.



The consistency is nice, it smells floral, I like it. Highly recommend it for women in their 30's.

Marks: 9/10 

2 comments:

  1. I just emptied a bottle of this serum the other day. I think this one is good and worked even if you have pimples. At first I thought this would be too harsh for my skin but it's not really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, surprisingly good and not heavy on your pocket either. Thx for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete