Saturday, February 7, 2015

January Favorites

Yes I'll admit I'm a little late with this post, but better late than never. I've been using a few products this month with great diligence. I've settled into this comfy relationship and I know they will work for me every time. Without further ado I give you... my January favs:







So let's see what we have here. have been loving Lady Million! Smells so sophisticated and lasts a decent amount of time. Then there is the Ceramide Plumping matte foundation by Elizabeth Arden. It takes 15 seconds to smooth out on the face with finger tips giving the perfect matte look for work. Top that with the NYX Stay Matte but not Flatpowder to keep it set all day. Add a touch of the Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale for a natural flush on the cheeks. For the eyes...yes it had to be the amazing Vice 3 Palette and the 24/7 Pencil in LSD and the Primer Potionall by Urban Decay. For the final touches, a beautiful nude Color Sensational Lipstick by Maybelline in Velvet Beigeand the non-waterproof version of the Scandal Eyes Mascara in the blackest shade by Rimmel.

This month I'll be shaking it up, stay tuned for a February favorites too!

No comments:

Post a Comment